Subscribe in a reader
Search recipe by name,author
Search Ingredients and Instructions filter by category.
Search google for more recipes.
Recipes from around the world on one site.Recipes from different countries, you can email them to your friends, you can print them on a printer friendly format, you can add the RSS feeds to your browsers or news aggregators.
↑ Grab this Headline Animator
7/8/2006 7:32:00 AM
( 1.0 ) by 1 users
4 cup Maida flour
1 cup wheat flour
1 cup Rawa four
1 cup Besan flour
Salt to taste...
1 TSP Baking soda
1/2 cup Whole dhania
1/4 cup black pepper
1/2 cup Jira
2 TSP Red Chilli
1 TSP garlic paste
1 TSP ginger paste
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. Take a little oil in a pan and heat.
2. Mix all ingredients like whole Dhania ( Coriander seeds), black pepper, jeera, red chilli and salt to taste and fry for few minutes in oil.
3. Grind this mixture in grinder to make paste .
4. Mix this grinded powder and remaining ginger, garlic paste with all flours in a mixing bowl.
5. Add 1/4 cup oil and add baking soda with little water at a time to make dough.
6. Keep dough for 15 miutes and then make small round balls to make 7. Thick puri like Kachori and fry in pan with oil on stove.
8. Fry thick kachori - just like Puries (Remember that Kachori is much thicker than a puri)
Let it cool down.
Kachori should puff up in the middle, and should not be broken.
Sometimes it is eaten by filling a spicy potato gravy.
Email this recipe to your friend now