Subscribe in a reader
Search recipe by name,author
Search Ingredients and Instructions filter by category.
Search google for more recipes.
Recipes from around the world on one site.Recipes from different countries, you can email them to your friends, you can print them on a printer friendly format, you can add the RSS feeds to your browsers or news aggregators.
↑ Grab this Headline Animator
6/12/2006 5:05:00 AM
( 1.0 ) by 1 users
Sweetened Condensed Milk 200 grams
Maida or Plain Flour 250 grams
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda (soda bicarbonate)
2 tsp icing sugar
1/2 cup Melted Butter
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
100 ml milk
40 grams Cocoa Powder
100 ml Coke or Sprite or any Fizzy Drink
Powdered sugar - 3 table spoons ( Note that the condensed milk is already sweet so you need not add much sugar)
1. Sieve flour twice to air it well.
2. Add the baking powder, baking soda, sugar, cocoa powder .
3. Keep Aside.
4. Take mixing bowl add the Condensed Milk.
5. Add melted butter and beat till smooth.
6. Add the flour spoon by spoon, mixing into the condensed milk mixture.
7. In between, add milk as required if the batter becomes stiff.
8. Beat the batter with an egg beater for about 5 to 7 minutes.
9. Add the coke and mix gently till the mixture becomes smooth.
10. Add the Vanilla essence.
11.Take a greased cake tin pour the mixture in the tin.
12.Pre-heat over to 300 Centigrade.
13 Cook at 200 C for 5-7 minutes and then reduce the temperature to 150 C and let it cook for 35 minutes.
14.Check with a fork, if the batter sticks to the fork, then cook it bit more.
15.Take the tin out and let it cook.
16. Invert it onto a plate .
17. Dust some icing sugar on top.
TIP: The consistency of the batter should be such that when you pour it in the cake tin it should level itself, you should not have to use spoon to level the mixture.
Email this recipe to your friend now
S.O.S. (Marine Corp. Style)