Subscribe in a reader
Search recipe by name,author
Search Ingredients and Instructions filter by category.
Search google for more recipes.
Recipes from around the world on one site.Recipes from different countries, you can email them to your friends, you can print them on a printer friendly format, you can add the RSS feeds to your browsers or news aggregators.
↑ Grab this Headline Animator
Kalderetang Baka Popular
( 3.0 ) by 50 users
1 kilo beef (for stewing, cut into chunk cubes)
1/2 kilo beef liver (cut to almost the same size as the beef
6 cloves garlic (minced)
2 medium onions (diced)
6 big tomatoes (quartered)
3 big red peppers (diced)
3 big green peppers (diced)
1/2 cup pitted green olives
4 pieces chili pepper (minced) 1/2 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons tomato paste
3/4 cup all purpose cream
3/4 cup grated cheese pinch of salt & pepper to taste
3 cups beef stock
1 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch in little water
1. In a casserole, saute garlic, onion, tomatoes and all the pepper.
2. Add in the beef and the liver. Cook for a little while and take out the liver and set aside.
3. Pour in the stock and tomato paste.
4. Bring to a boil and lower the fire and let simmer until beef becomes tender.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Add in olives, and diluted cornstarch.
7. Grate liver and add into the mixture.
8. Allow sauce to thicken and add in cream and grated cheese.
9. Serve hot
Email this recipe to your friend now
Category: Cakes Desserts