Subscribe in a reader
Search recipe by name,author
Search Ingredients and Instructions filter by category.
Search google for more recipes.
Recipes from around the world on one site.Recipes from different countries, you can email them to your friends, you can print them on a printer friendly format, you can add the RSS feeds to your browsers or news aggregators.
↑ Grab this Headline Animator
( 3.0 ) by 17 users
On this recipe you can use either pork head or lechon pata.
1 1/2 kilo Pork head or lechon pata
1/4 cup grilled liver (diced)
2 small onions (minced)
2 pieces red pepper (minced)
1 head garlic (minced)
6 pieces hot chili pepper (minced)
2 tablespoons oil
1 cup vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons liquid seasoning
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 cup beef stock
1) Grill pork head for to remove hair.
2) Boil pork head until tender.
3) Take out all the meat and dice.
4) In a sauté pan, heat oil and sauté garlic, onion, red pepper, pork meat and liver.
5) Season with liquid seasoning, black pepper, and brown sugar.
6) Pour in beef stock and cook until meat is tender and starts to oil again.
Add minced chili pepper last.
Serve on a sizzling plate.
Email this recipe to your friend now
Atkin's Baked Beef Meatballs