Subscribe in a reader
Search recipe by name,author
Search Ingredients and Instructions filter by category.
Search google for more recipes.
Recipes from around the world on one site.Recipes from different countries, you can email them to your friends, you can print them on a printer friendly format, you can add the RSS feeds to your browsers or news aggregators.
↑ Grab this Headline Animator
Pata Tim Popular
( 3.0 ) by 22 users
kilo pork leg (chopped)
grams dried squid
head of garlic (minced)
tablespoons soy sauce
tablespoons oyster sauce
tablespoon rice wine
tablespoons patis (fish sauce)
teaspoon sesame oil
cup pork or beef stock
tablespoons cornstarch in 4 tablespoons water
lettuce leaves (sliced)
1) In a pot, boil pork leg until tender and keep stock.
2) Baste pork leg with soy sauce and brown in oil.
3) In another casserole, boil water and put in pork
legs to take out oil.
4) Take out pork legs and discard water, take bones out
5) In a baking dish, arrange pork.
6) Saute garlic, dried squid, and arrange on top of pork
7) In a bowl, mix oyster sauce, rice wine, fish sauce,
cornstarch diluted in water, and sesame oil and
8) Pour in mixture to pork leg
9) Steam pork leg for an hour or until cooked.
10) Saute lettuce and make a bed for the Pata Tim.
Email this recipe to your friend now